PHP Complete Course
Php Complete Course
This PHP course will provide you with a strong understanding of basic and Advancing PHP programming elements and data abstraction using problem representation and the object-oriented framework. As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” This course will use sample objects such as photos or images to illustrate some important concepts to enhance understanding and retention. You will learn to write procedural programs using variables, arrays, function, loops, crud opertion, data fetching and Dynamic Website integrated development environment.
We first begin the course with the steps involved in setting up the development environment. Once the environment is set up we start by writing simple PHP code. Then we gradually move along to understand what are variables in PHP and we also learn how to accept the user input in PHP. Moving along, we learn what are loops, arrays,function and strings in PHP. We understand why the concept of class in used PHP. We also learn the significance and working of different types of loops,function,string,array such as the foreach and the while loop. After that we learn the concepts of arrays and strings in PHP. We learn what are arrays and how arrays can be used to store data while writing java programs. Moving along we learn the most important concept in PHP, i.e the object oriented programming.In this we learn what are objects, classes and methods. We also learn about inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism.Also learning Advance MVC Framework like,Codeignetor,Cake PHP,Laravel.
What You'll learn
- Basic knowledge PHP syntex & programming
- Understand basic mechanisms of the OOP paradigm
- Use and interpret the API of some of the most common PHP classes
- Understand the basics of data abstraction using the object-oriented framework.
- Formulate formal solutions to well-defined problems using the logic of a programming language.
- Take a “real-life” problem and abstract out the pertinent aspects necessary to solve it in an algorithmic manner.
- Implement formal solutions in Java using an integrated development environment.
- Learning Mysql Datatypes.
- Learning static & Dynamic Websites Using MVC framework.
- Class Start: January 10, 2018
- Course Duration: 3 Month
- Total Credits: 135
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Saturday, Monday & Wednesday
- Class Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Course Teachers: 03